Dental Veneers in Charlotte, NC
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless
Veneers are one of the most accessible ways to improve your smile. They are an excellent way to improve the color and shape of your teeth. Once installed by an expert, veneers can last for decades creating beautiful smiles.
At McNulty & Dancausse, we have a team of highly qualified and experienced dentists who offer affordable service for porcelain veneers in Charlotte, NC. They have expertise in all aspects of cosmetic dentistry including veneers. The experienced dentists at our clinic can restore your smile to optimal beauty and functionality.
Advantages of Using Veneers
- Naturally looking teeth — Your teeth will look natural when veneers are installed. It not only appears similar to the natural teeth, but also mimics its light reflecting quality incredibly well.
- Matches existing teeth— Veneers can be made to match the existing color of your teeth. As a result, you don’t need to apply the cosmetic treatment on all the teeth.
- Quick results — Generally, it takes just two or three appointments to install veneers. You don’t have to take a lot of days off work to get veneers installed.
- Correct Different Flaws — Veneers can be used to solve different teeth abnormalities. They can be used to correct discoloration, stains, cracks, broken teeth, misalignment, and more.
- Durable and long lasting — Veneers tend to last for a long time. If done right, they can last twenty years or longer.
How are Veneers Different from Dental Crowns?
Most doctors recommend either veneers or dental crowns to correct teeth abnormalities. However, veneers are clearly preferable as compared to dental crowns. Veneers require less preparation as compared to crowns. Only the visible sides are prepared in case of veneers, while the entire teeth are prepared in case of dental crowns.
Also, when a veneer is done, more tooth structure remains after preparation of the teeth. As a result, the tooth is stronger when the veneer is used instead of a crown. The back side of the tooth known as the cingulum is removed for crown preparation, but it is left intact with veneers resulting in a stronger tooth.
The Procedure for Installing Veneers
The process of installing veneers for teeth is painless and quick. The dentists will first carry out a dental X-ray to know about the condition of the teeth. Next, the tooth is prepared by removing about half a millimeter of enamel to install the veneer. The dentist will then make a model of your teeth that is sent to a dental laboratory for construction of veneer.
After the veneer is created, you doctor may again prepare the tooth by polishing, cleaning, or etching. Lastly, the veneer will be cemented to the teeth by applying a special light beam. While installing veneers is more simple as compared to crowns, they are often more exacting and difficult. Only a well-trained and experienced cosmetic dentist can correctly install veneers. You can save a lot of money if you get dental veneers installed by an experienced cosmetic dental professional.
Sign-up for a Free Consultation to know more about Veneers in Charlotte, NC
Dental veneers can make your smile more attractive. At McNulty & Dancausse, we have highly qualified and experienced dentists who can offer complete information about teeth veneers. If you want to know more about veneers in Charlotte, NC, you can contact us for a free, no-obligation initial consultation by dialing (704) 596-3186, or by filling our online form.
|MON – THURS:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|FRI :||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|SAT – SUN:||CLOSED|
Over 25 years of dental care experience
Team of professionals
Highly trained in modern dentistry
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee