Dental Implants in Charlotte, NC
Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless
A smile is an important social asset. Whether you want to jump the corporate ladder, impress the opposite gender, or fill up your social calendar, a beautiful, flawless smile can certainly make you a social star. If you have lost a tooth (or several teeth) due to an injury or illness, you will be glad to know that there is a treatment to solve the problem.
Our dental experts at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry in Charlotte have helped numerous patients who need restorative dentistry due to missing teeth restore their flawless smile through dental implants. The dental procedure involves surgically installing replacement frames or metal posts into the jawbone that allows the dentist to implant teeth. Below, we will reveal the benefits of dental implants and also why the procedure is preferable over other restorative techniques such as dentures and bridges.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants are completely safe. When installed by a professional and experienced dental expert, a tooth implant can last a lifetime in Charlotte. Here are some of the various benefits of implant dentistry in Charlotte.
- Dental implants are permanent. They prevent the embarrassment of removing temporary dentures.
- Dental implants allow the replacement teeth to look and feel like your own teeth.
- A tooth implant in Charlotte is the only restorative method that simulates natural bone below the missing tooth. This results in improved long-term oral health.
- Implant dentistry in Charlotte is completely risk-free. There are no chances of an infection when performed by an experienced dentist.
- With dental implants, nearby teeth are not altered to support the fake teeth. This leaves more of your own teeth intact.
- Dental implants eliminate the need for messy adhesives to keep the tooth in place. The implant teeth function like real ones allowing you to chew foods without any discomfort or pain.
How Dental Implants Differ from Dentures and Bridges
- Dental implants will restore your beautiful smile giving you a big jolt of self-confidence. They are also much safer and effective techniques as compared to other dental restorative techniques including dentures and bridges. Unlike dentures and bridges, teeth implants are permanent. You don’t have to remove implants for cleaning.
- Dentures and bridges cannot be worn 24/7 as they can result in a gradual decrease in bone density and volume. They need to be removed on a daily basis to take pressure off the bone tissues and be bathed in saliva. This, however, is not the case with dental implants in Charlotte, NC. Teeth implants remain securely in place for decades without any harm to the surrounding tooth or bone tissues.
- While teeth implants are different as compared to dentures and bridges, they sometimes work together. Dentists normally recommend implant-supported dentures or bridges when there is a concern that multiple implants will loosen the bone. The technique provides greater stability to the new teeth. The implant-supported denture or bridge feels more comfortable and secure when eating food.
Get in Touch with Professional Dentists in Charlotte
If you want to make an appointment with our experienced cosmetic dentists or to know more about affordable dental implants, pick up a phone and dial (704) 596-3186, or drop us an email at email@example.com. Our cordial and highly professional doctors can offer you complete information about dental implants in Charlotte, NC.
|MON – THURS:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|FRI :||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|SAT – SUN:||CLOSED|
Over 25 years of dental care experience
Team of professionals
Highly trained in modern dentistry
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee