Though the health of your teeth is most important to us, we understand that the appearance of your smile is important, too! Smile improvement can have a dramatic effect on overall appearance and self-esteem.
How to Achieve a Beautiful Smile
People with a beautiful smile are perceived to be more youthful, attractive, and successful. On the other hand, badly shaped, discolored or misaligned teeth projects a negative impression on others. They do not only look unsightly, but also make the person appear older. This, in turn, adversely affects the confidence of the individual.
Get in Touch with Experienced Dentists in Charlotte
Whether you have cracked, crooked, gapped, or stained teeth, you should let experienced dentists at McNulty & Dancausse General Dentistry in Charlotte fix the issue. We have a team of highly experienced dental professionals who have decades of experience in the field. The highly experienced dentists at our Charlotte cosmetic dental center are skilled in fixing a variety of dental imperfections. They can perform dental procedures to fix both minor and major issues.
The professional dental experts at our cosmetic dental office in Charlotte can perform almost any kind of dental procedure. The best thing about our Charlotte cosmetic dentistry procedures is that they are completely non-invasive. You can get that perfect smile that you’ve always wished for without going under the blade. Charlotte cosmetic dentistry procedures are completely safe with no risk of injury.
Dental Procedures for Residents in Charlotte
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Dental Implants — A dental restoration technique that provides a foundation for installing permanent or removable teeth or bridges. Implants are frames or metal posts that are surgically positioned beneath the gums.
- Veneers — A non-invasive, advanced cosmetic dental treatment that helps improve all kinds of dental imperfections. Veneers can improve the shape, color, and position of the teeth. They also protect the surface of the tooth from damage. They are placed over the surface of your teeth to hide dental imperfections such as cracks, chipped teeth, discoloration, and unsightly gaps.
- Dental Bridges — A dental restoration procedure to replace a missing tooth or several teeth. The treatment involves placing a bridge consisting of two crowns on either side of the gap and then installing an artificial tooth in between. The artificial tooth that is known as ‘pontics’ can be made of porcelain, alloys, gold, or a combination of these materials.
- Bonding — A dental procedure that involves the application of a tooth-colored resin filling material to improve shape and color of the teeth. The material eventually bonds with the teeth improving the overall aesthetic appeal of the teeth.
- Teeth Whitening — Everyone wants our teeth to be as sparklingly white as possible. Our teeth whitening dental procedure removes discoloration and restores original whiteness of the teeth.
One Step Away from a Flawless Smile in Charlotte
For more information on affordable cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte, you can sign up for a free no-obligation consultation with a dentist at McNulty & Dancausse. We can help you achieve that attractive and healthy smile that you’ve always wanted to impress not just others, but most importantly yourself.
|MON – THURS:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|FRI :||8:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|SAT – SUN:||CLOSED|
Over 25 years of dental care experience
Team of professionals
Highly trained in modern dentistry
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee